Our Office Manager Terry is now a Mental Health First Aider!
Here at Davidsons, mental health is extremely important! We believe that employers have a responsibility to support their employees to do what they can to help them.
The course covered the following:
- In-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing.
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues.
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress.
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening.
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix.
The course is accredited and run by MHFA England